At Kilowatt Electric, we are always looking for skilled applicants possessing a valid electrical license and a positive attitude. Additional requirements would also include:
- Demonstrate safe work habits & comply with company safety requirements.
- Exhibit the ability to perform electrical installations, troubleshooting, & maintenance.
- Typical settings would include commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
- Possess the physical capability to perform job duties, which includes heavy lifting.
- At times, perform specific tasks that involve climbing, lifting, pushing or kneeling.
- Must be able and available to potentially work up to 8 to 10 hour days.
- Extreme weather variations, equipment noise and dust may exist.
- Must be available to work out of town if needed.
- Possess the ability to work at elevated heights on ladders and personnel lifts.
- Provide your own hand tools.
Wages and incentives are proportionate to experience. All qualified candidates looking for Employment Opportunities are encouraged to apply by submitting an Employment Application.
Kilowatt Electric is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with opportunities for career development and personal growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, sex, color, age, national origin or disability.
Group Health Insurance Plan
Disability Insurance Plan
The following benefits are provided to employees who sustain a non-work related short or long term debilitating incident.
- Long and Short Term Coverage
- Accidental Death Life Insurance with double indemnity.
- “SEP” retirement program.
- Company will provide matching funds.
6 nationally recognized paid holidays.
Available to all full time employees.
- Personal Incentive Plan
- Profit Sharing Incentive Plan
- Journeyman Foreman Incentive Plan
Apprenticeship Education Classes
- Education classes to gravitate toward preparing for the State Journeyman’s Exam.
Kilowatt Electric For Your Rapid City & Black Hills Electrical Services